Your first visit to Dr. Suzuki is an essential and valuable time for our dental team to get to know you…and vice versa! During this visit you will receive a comprehensive oral evaluation. Through this evaluation, we will learn about your health history and will begin to lay the groundwork for your personalized treatment through several steps, including:
• A review of your health and dental histories
• A new set of digital radiographs (X-rays)
• A question and answer session with your dentist, including a review of your smile goals
• An oral cancer screening
• A comprehensive oral evaluation, including an evaluation of existing restorations and identification of decay and other conditions that may need treatment
• A series of digital photographs
• A complete periodontal evaluation
After your initial evaluation, Dr. Suzuki will analyze all of the information and will invite you to join him for a treatment consultation. This is an opportunity for you to learn about your unique dental health. Dr. Suzuki will review your goals and will give you recommendations about your unique treatment plan. You should feel comfortable with all aspects of your care, and this consultation time is your chance to ask any questions you may have.
Tooth Whitening At-Home
You can have the confidence that comes from a bright, white smile. Ask us about your at-home-whitening kits and how they can help you.
Are you tired, stressed out, and moody because of interrupted sleep? It could be Sleep Apnea…
Your dental team utilizes the latest technological advances in dental equipment and techniques to ensure your comfort and safety.